Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcome

I am here to post things that I experience daily to help show people why customer service sucks so badly now a days.  It's not just a one way street.  Customer services representatives are not all bad, even the good ones  suck sometimes after dealing with f&$*ing idiots all day that we are worn down from it and can't imagine what is going to come next.  So, this whole Customer Service Sucking wasn't just brought upon by itself, it was mostly, at least in this case, brought on by the CUSTOMERS sucking so badly that we can't help it just to give in and suck too.

Please feel free to email me any stories of ridiculous customers you have to deal with and your first name and last initial or anonymously and I will do my best to post them. Email me at whycustomerservicesucksnow@gmail.com